Friday, September 13, 2013

Why I'm Interested...

Nerium AD is not just just for wrinkles, it's also supposed to even out skin tone, minimize pores, and help with the embarassement of acne scars.  I deal with all of the above.

I had an ovarian cyst removed while expecting my second child, Praise God the surgery went well and I have a beautiful son who survived such a touchy surgery while in my womb.  My husband and I were so blessed to have Gods hands delicately placed on our surgeons every move.  

At the age of 24 I began to experience a hormonal imbalence due to the lack of an ovary; really no big deal, just the experience of hot flashes at a young age.  The only other hormonal change that occured was my skin.  In my neck area, and jawline I experience breakouts quite regularly.  This in turn has caused some scarring, nothing that make-up can't cover, but what about beach days? What about those cute up-do's?

I know this seems silly, but if you know me- you just may think my skin is not as bad as I'm making it out to be.  However; most likely you have never seen me without make-up on, or with my hair up.  Oh and you will, when I post my 10- 20 - 30 day updates.
I've actually entertained the thought of having my scars removed by laser surgery to rid me of my scarring.  The cost of that would be impossible; not to mention I'd most likely still have uneven skin tone and breakouts.

So what if I could find a product that would take away the scarring, redness AND prevent future breakouts?  Not to mention being 35;  giving me a headstart on wrinkle prevention.  :)  

That is the reason I chose to try Nerium, and if I don't notice any improvement- my purchase is backed by a 30 day money back guarantee!  I really can't lose- and neither can you!   
Click on the link below and try it today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment