Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Personal Skin Story...Not so Personal anymore

I created this blog with the purpose of product review.  I just received my first 30 day supply of Nerium AD, 

I will be posting pictures here of my before and afters- also some insight as to why I personally wanted to try this product.


I recorded the video above yesterday, and am by no means a video pro- I even have a hillarious blooper video recorded by my ten year old son, as he watched me struggle with trying to figure it out- hahahaha.
You have got to watch it!

Isn't that funny?  Such a good boy giving his Mama such a nice compliment!  I'm still cracking up!

Anyway- On to my DAY 1 Experience:

So far so good- Last night was my first application, the serum is applied to a clean, dampened face before bed- Nothing else, just one product!  
 I woke up this morning, face feeling refreshed and soft.

For more information on the product itself; please visit my site below.  Lets try this out together and share our thoughts :)
Or I'll be your guinnea pig until then.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment